Monday, March 12, 2012

DIY vinyl cuckoo clock

Finally: done!







I stayed up late last night because I had to finish it!
I found the clock mechanism (for 6 , about 8 $)

... which means that this clock came up to 23$ give or take.




And with this, I officially enter my project into the:


some close-ups details:


what I did:
* cut out the shapes of the images
* printed a word document with numbers 1 -2 - 3 - 9 (font: Helvetica - size: 400)
and use the printed paper as my trace lines to cut the contact paper
* unlimited measuring and pencil marks on the wall
* spray painted the seconds' hand of the clock in red
* hang the mechanism
... et voilà!!



Wish me luck on the contest!
And don't forget to visit the other participants!

xox, d.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...