Today was the first day of White Milano.
Again, I couldn't take pictures, but I'll give you something, ... I promise.
From their website: The September edition of White Milano will be focused on the most creative contemporary research, featuring the collections of fashion designers coming from all over the world.
I said I would give you something, right?
Check the White Milano Blog, to see some very good closeups, trends, details and more! I didn't know the existence of this blog (how couldn't??) and now I'm already totally obsessed :)
I just finished to write down on my notepad the things that most amazed me.
Now all I need are 48 hours days to make at least a portion of what I was drooling on!
--> On my radar - for Spring/Summer 2012:
* trench refashion with a very 'lady look' ... I hope my old trench will be the right piece for this refashion: includes a collar with grommets, a bow, and 7/8 length sleeves. mmmhhhh it could be a dream!
* a leather wrap. The one I saw was very grunge looking, but I'm sure I could do something less 'strong' but still stunning and beautiful.
* vintage scarves used as lining... this is on my to-do-asap-list
* vintage scarves used as sleeves... again.... how cool?
* studs. studs, more studs and grommets. Love.
* chunky open knits will be still a must, gotta love a fast knit that you can wear few days after starting your work.
* neon colors will be 'hot' for next summer, too (although I'm kind of sick of it)
* nylon cords and knots on jewelry, accessories, bags... I believe with my stash I've got that covered ;)