If you want to add a little flare,
a little "A" shape to a t-shirt or a tank,
all you need is an insert.
Contrast fabric, sheer, mesh,or lace.
(remember the Valentino "bow on the back" t-shirt?... same idea)
This Tank top takes about 15-20 minutes of work and will take a single plain basic top to a brand new level.
All you need is a t-shirt or, in this case, a racer back tank top, and a triangular shaped lace.
... and pins and a sewing machine, but it's really a small project that you can hand sew if you want.
* measure the side of the triangular piece
* trace a line on your shirt of the same length of the side of the triangular
* cut following the line
* pin the sides of the triangular on each side of the split open cut
* sew along the edges of the lace
* cut the extra fabric along the seams following the design of the lace
is that simple!
will *<:) party here!