Yesterday I was over at nifty thrifty things as guest blogger with this projects that I completed the evening before leaving, did you go over her blog and check it? did you? did you?
In case you missed it... I asked her permission to use her photographs for a project I had in mind, and this is what I came out with.
In my blog I mentioned already that I have issues with living plants, flowers, ...oh well, green stuff in general.
But I do like flowers, a lot.
Also, when I get fresh cut flowers, I do get upset when they die.
I came up with a solution that gives me some color and none of the upsetting
(also none of the scent, but there is a downside almost everywhere)...
I know you must be familiar with "floral Friday" ;)
|all the printouts from nifty thrifty things|
Well, Vanessa can take some pretty pictures, and she and her mom do have the ultimate green thumb (envy, envy, envy)
* cut them in pieces (my rotary cutter was getting dull, so I mis-used it)
* cut pieces of wire hangers in different lengths
* coiled one end with pliers
* filled the bottom of a can with clay
* placed the pictures into the coiled part
* sticked the metal stems into the clay in the can
... immediate result.
I would like better flowers that are alive, but I might have to live with this B plan
Thank you Vanessa, for letting me use and enjoy your flowers!
❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ These are the links I used ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀