I can't help it...
It's the fire red leather itch.
I love when you can make something to help those "itches"
without so much trouble and with instant satisfaction!
Again, browsing and pinteresting... one can always
find something that lights up the DIY bulb.
IT was the case with this leather cuff from Asos, and I had everything I needed.
(BTW... I haven't been to my fabric & supply store for long time now! My stash is getting so low it's unbelievable!)
--> What you need:
* a piece of leather about 14" long x 1-3/4" wide
* an ex-acto knife
* two snap buttons & their tool or pliers
* ... a firm hand does help too
* tape both ends onto your cutting mat so the leather won't move around
* leaving 2" on each side, cut strips 1/4" apart
* you'll ended up with 7 strands
* tie a knot
* measure on your wrist and cut the excess
* set the snap buttons in place
* ...and snap-it-on!
will link to these parties *<:)