Are you tired of hearing that I'm a mess in the kitchen?
... well I am.
Therefore I don't have many appliances nor tools.
But while organizing the basement...
I found these things belonging to my grandma's... I had to have them!
And I remember these tools being used until my grandma was alive.
She was quite a chef.
Well, I am not.
Since I won't have the chance to use them for their original purpose...
I'll just set for the displayed option!
All from the basement:
- a rectangular wood frame.
- a piece of plywood (that my dad cut to fit into the frame)
- sure enough, I had some white primer around.
All I had to buy, a can of spray paint in off white/ivory matching (enough) my kitchen furnitures.
What I did:
* two coats of primer
* light sanding
* two coats of spray paint
* lie grandma's tools on the board
* mark with a pencil where the tools needed to be grafted to the board
* punched tiny holes on the pencil marks
* thread some copper wire into the holes with holding the tools
* twisted the wire on the back
* frame & show
This wall was empty enough and now is all dressed up with grandma's tools :)
My cooking skills are not going to improve, but ...whatever!!