Good old times with the two rings belts...
If you want to make one for yourself, just follow the easy step-by-step tutorial that I posted here and another one here!
...and if you want to make the two-toned one, just keep reading!
This is my version: hot pink & purple-greyish
(a close look at the polyvore website and I figured it has only one ring)
* get some nylon webbing (or if you have the leather in the color you like, of course it's even better)
* grosgrain in contrast color in the same width of the webbing (mine is slightly smaller, but I like it anyway, and comes from my stash, even better)
* one D ring
* matching threads
* sewing machine
* a flame
* pin the grosgrain onto the webbing
* thread your machine with color #1 and the bobbin with color #2
* sew a straight line ;) and repeat on the other side
* cut one side straight and the other in an angle and burn the edges so it won't fray
* place the ring and fold the side with the straight line
* sew it on both sides
* yeah, this is really all!
|pictures from Polyvore.com|
collage by me
will link to these parties *<:)