bright nylon rope + lanyard = perfect summer bracelets!
Help me! I can't stop making those fun summer bracelets!
Having quite few leftovers from this, this, and this past projects, I really had to, really... I am just being a good girl and using my stash before buying something else. ;)
Some circular, some in a chevron shape, mixing colors randomly.
For more info on how-to-lanyard: go here!
Taking the lanyard from summer camp to resort collection!
--> much needed ingredients
* for a 6 1/4" lanyard (i'm not measuring the clasp) you need 5 ft of rope in two different colors
(of course if you'll use thicker or thiner rope will make a difference, so give it a try first!)
* one big clasp
* one ring
* some flame
--> make it!
* I start the first stitch of the laneyard by braiding the ring
* once you have the desired length, cut the the ropes leaving about 1 1/2" and burn the ends
* wrap two ends of one color around the clasp and stitch it
* wrap around the loop the other two ends on the rope color #2 and stitch it
now repeat with different colors
...one more :)
(at least this is what happened to me!)