Top designer as Prada, Balenciaga, Jimmy Choo, Fendi, Jill Sander went all over the rainbow scheme to make this summer pop and loud.
But my bet is that their sales on these
I mean... we are still in recession, right?
Would you invest real money in a skinny bright neon yellow belt?
Well I don't know about you, but I would NOT.
My thing is: I can, therefore I DIY.
Today's thing is, indeed, a bright neon yellow belt, you're very welcome.
All you need:
* 1 yr of nylon webbing 1" (or enough for your circumference including clothing + 12")
* 1 belt buckle "military style" kit 1" (I've got mine at Joann but I can't find it online, it's about $1.50)
* scissors & pliers
All you have to do (very little):
* Cut both ends of the nylon webbing straight
* Melt it to prevent fraying
* slide in between the teeth of the buckle one side of the webbing and snap it closed
* take the other side of the webbing and press the end tip with the pliers (it makes it easier to add just a dot of glue on the tip of the webbing so it won't slide out while you're using the pliers)
...that's it! easy peasy