This macramé knot is very easy, it called cobra knot.
Since I learned myself how to make it on youtube by somebody that has better video skills that I could ever imagine, check this cobra stitch tutorial .
Now for the fun and fashionable part of the process:
--> the ingredients:
* nylon neon color cord
* matching color thread
* chain about 1 ft
* 2 big clasps
* 2 end caps 5mm
* 2 headpins
* 4 split rings 7mm
* a safety pin
* round nose pliers, scissors, needle and some fire...and your glue gun.
I made the bracelet using two strands of cord to make it bulkier. mine it's 8" long (turned out being a bit big for me, but will be fixed!)
*stitch the tails of the knot hiding inside the knot itself
Don't stitch the strands of the inner side of the knot, just melt the edges, and sew them tight together so that you'll ended up having two ends.
* repeat with the other end cap & headpin.
* spread apart the two loops, like in the picture
* connect the split rings also to the loop on the end cap
* slip the safety pin into the other end of the chain
* start weaving the chain in and out (I left the chain loose between each pass)
* keep going until you reach the other side
* remove the excess glue!